Monday, June 22, 2009

MUTINY!

Happy Hour commandeered by rouges and scalawags. Despite our posted alert a happy hour was forced upon us! We were out numbered 5 or 7 to 2 depending on how you figure it. We put up a less than enthusiastic battle and succumbed quickly.
However we did come up with a smoke and mirrors plan. Most of the mutineers were tricked into "Going out to eat". The forces of good triumphed and the salmon and asparagus was quite good at Del Mar.
Pictures to follow as soon as I locate my camera. I wonder if it was plundered?

1 comment:

  1. Wow Kim, I know I know you like to use your pen name,"Beth."
    I heard about these pirates, I thought they mostly stayed around the Somalia area. We need to put a little patrol boat in your pool and beef up your security a bit. I am thinking of a super slippery foam that can be sprayed on deck to make those rascally pirates fall down upon boarding. You should also put up signs that clearly state,"No Booty Here!" Also it wouldn't hurt to get a magical guard dog, to shock and awe the pirates with it's abnormal stupidity, I have the perfect candidate, her name is Maggie and trust me she is magically dumb, to the point that she will mesmerize you at just one glance.

    ReplyDelete