Saturday, September 25, 2010

Man! Windy was right!

Good swimming earlier in the day. We had a few pool babes stop by. Food was also good at HH. Beth made a Mexican casserole, Nancy brought what she dubbed "BBQ chili". I had 2 helpings of both!

We had a turnout of 7 + Beth and I. It was quite different from our usual hot and sunny HH of most of this past season. It was humid and drizzly and rainy. I thought it a nice interesting change.

I had forgotten to pick up a PowerBall ticket prior to HH. I'll make an effort to do so prior to today's drawing. It's adults only for a split if we hit this week.

Happy Hour may or may not be over for the season. Check back here or give us a call if your wondering. As of yet we have not chosen a date for pool closing. Once we close the pool it's just to dreary to have HH at the pool house.

Thanks for helping to make this the best HH season ever.

We hope to see you soon.

ps. we usually open the pool mid April.

No comments:

Post a Comment