Thursday, June 23, 2011

Report from June 17 Happy Hour

Last weeks HH was fun. I really enjoyed it. I'll post some pictures today or Friday 6/24. Our friend and some time mail carrier Amy was a first time this year attendee as were Ginger and Jim. I regret to post that none of them became millionaires on either the PowerBall or MegaMillions front. We hit for 1 number on 2 tickets. So the other guests Marty, Don and Chris, Barry and Kathy, Amanda, Alan and Bonnie, Karen, Dawn, Don and Nancy are also not millionaires via Happy Hour. We shall keep trying. Youths in attendees were Isabel, Lilli and Reece. Beth made a favorite pasta dish. I'm glad I got some early because it disappeared quickly. Once again we dodged the storm bullet with our slightly early "last call". A few of us made the trip into Brews Too for the Phil Lee and Tom Mason show. I thought it was Very Good! On the way there it rained cats, dogs and hail.

and now here are some pictures ...











































































No comments:

Post a Comment