Friday, July 1, 2011

Looks to be a great Friday start to the weekend

We hope to see you any time after 5:00 for Happy Hour! Might even see a few of you earlier for a swim.

Beth is making dry rub ribs that I so loved last year. Ya baby! Nancy says she bringing her "famous baked beans and burger mix" which I also love. Sounds like we will be fat and happy.

I have acquired through a "Beverage Source" a brew that I have been looking for. I first enjoyed Point Amber on a visit to my sister Darlene's home when she lived in Wisconsin. A long time ago. I hope it's as good as I remember. I'll find out tonight. Help yourself to one before they run out.

I purchased a PowerBall and MegaMillions ticket today. Be sure to stop by tonight. You wouldn't want to be the only Happy Hour friend to not be a bazillionaire.


Be sure to bring a thing or two from the list of needed items on the right side of the Blog. Hopefully will have enough small treasures to send a box or two to the troops. Brigitte Thomson says it's $15.00 to send a box. If you don't have time to stop and pick up supplies, kick in a few bucks to help with the mailing cost.


No comments:

Post a Comment