Thursday, September 4, 2014

Friday September 5 looking good for Happy Hour

Likely to be hot with no rain until later in the evening.  For now now we are ON for Happy Hour.  As always, if the weather becomes iffy, check back here closer to 5:00 PM Friday to verify.

We had a few first timers with Tim Cocanour and his lovely sister Christy  Cocanour Williams.  We hope to see them back before this years final poolside Happy Hour.  Sometimes Happy Hours stretch into October sometimes not.  

No luck on the double chances for PowerBall and Mega.  2 chances on each ticket and no luck with one number the best we could do.  But good for me and thanks to Ellen with some scratch-offs she gave me for my birthday.  I found the last 2 cards and hit one for $4 and one for $20!

I thought last Fridays BBQ chicken was marvelous along with the other goodies brought by guests.  This week Beth is cooking up "Roast beef with peppers.  As a sandwich or go naked. (without the bun)"  Nancy says she is making something special too.

Here is some advanced notice.  Beth and I will not be having Happy Hour poolside next Friday September 12.  We are hoping for good weather September 19 and beyond so that we can squeeze in a few more HH before it starts cooling down.  

Since I didn't take any photos last week to post this week, I'll post a blast from past Happy Hours.  This one is from Happy Hour June 10, 2011.

Hope to see you Friday September 5 poolside!

No comments:

Post a Comment