Sunday, June 14, 2015

Nice bunch of folks showed up for Happy Hour!

The manhunt is over.  Brien is alive and well and was in attendance as was Terry and Rachael.  Peggy and Kolt were here and so was Kolts lovely companion Devini.  I hope I spelled her name correctly.  Ken, Josh and Zoe the swimmer were here, Margo and Snicker, Beth and Todd, Don and Chris, Barry, Kathy, Amanda and Lilli, Ellen, Lisa and Kathy G, Marty, Reece and friend were here for a bit, Nancy and Rob, and from the back yard came neighbors Randy and Tracy.  We hope to see them at more Happy Hours.

I thank Lilli for getting me into the pool.  It was a great night for a swim.

I'll post some pics soon.  ...and now we have some posted below!

We were strangely close on several PowerBall AND Mega Millions numbers but not close enough. We'll try again next time!

Thanks to all for making it so much fun!

My camera took a nap later in the evening so here is the start of Happy Hour June 12, 2015.












No comments:

Post a Comment