Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Early forecast for Friday ... 88 isolated T-storms

We are hopeful the weather will cooperate and will post Friday yes or no as to Happy Hour.
*** I assume Amie and Roger returned from Ireland. I'm anxious to hear all about it and maybe see all about it. I'll call Amie and see if HH is in her and Roger's near future.
*** I think Wes has become a regular at the Grill on Thursday night. I'm going to try to take in some of his show this week.
*** We'll be at trivia tonight, Wednesday, at Papa Boo's. It's been quite a while since we've had a win. No fault of Matt. He's had the winning answer two out of the last three weeks. Maybe we'll listen tonight?
*** BTW, I did purchase a PowerBall ticket last Friday. There was no Happy Hour last Friday. The ticket hit for $550.00.
*
*
*
Just kidding ... we had no numbers ... again. Beth says we are saving up for a BIG win.

No comments:

Post a Comment