Monday, May 3, 2010

Happy Hour report for April 30

It was a delightful evening. Brien, Amie, Rachael, Gabby, Kathy, Dawn, Isabel, Nancy and Don were in attendance along with the Thomson's.

Beth made lasagna, salad and we had Italian bread ummmm!

Heads up! Birthday alert. Isabel turns 4 this coming Friday. She is planning on bringing her mother and a few close friends to Happy Hour to celebrate. I believe cake will be served. Did someone say Chris Snyder has a birthday coming up too?

We didn't hit the lottery this week. I'm not sure what the problem is but I will ask the nice people at The Market Basket if they could try a bit harder. I will try to remember to invest another $1 or $2 for this coming HH. Seems less risky than the stock market anyway.

Games were played at this Happy Hour. Brien and Beth really seemed to enjoy giving Rachael and me boccie lessons, euchre lessons and Bimini Ring (ring on a string, hang on a hook) lessons. I took notes and hope to improve this week if given the chance.

It was close but I did manage an April swim again this year. Full submersion + down and back the length of the pool. It was cold.

I'll try to post a couple pictures of our last Friday group soon.

I'm guessing Isabel birthday plans will forge ahead come dry spell or high water but check back for yes or no to May 7 Happy Hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment