Monday, May 17, 2010

We had a fine turnout & time May 14

With out trying too hard I can think of 17 attendees. It might be nice to have a log book to keep track especially with the Big Money Bonanza looming out there in our futures.
I'm told Harry suggested we were buying two tickets and keeping the winner for ourselves. I guess I was right about maybe I should post the numbers prior to the drawing. Besides, it will be much easier just checking one ticket from now on.
There were some special "hadn't seem them in a while" guests. Mike and Michelle Smith came by. It was so very good to get a chance to talk to them at HH. They had a SWEET time in Key West this past winter. I wish we could have gone with them.
Alisha and Greg came in from Chicago. They were running in Saturday's Run for the Cure. Greg brought some home brew IPA that was great! He's going to try a batch of some other brew next trip. Thanks Greg. They both look like they have been hitting the gym pretty hard. Good job guys.
Amanda and Lilly made a first appearance of the year too. They seemed marvelous. Lilly's new haircut made her look 6 years old.
Chris Wilde made an appearance. I think it was his first ever HH here. He's had been doing so much work around our place it seems like he lives here.
And last but not least, Mr. Ballinger sashayed in. His first HH of the year too.
A host of other good friends rounded out a fine group making for a top notch Happy Hour.
I was reminded that Tim, Theresa and Vienna the wonder dog were also in attendance for the first time on May 14. Mea culpa. Errar es humano, perdonar es divino. I really have to get a guest log.
The camera is at home along with the Powerball ticket. I'll try to post the good news (BMB) and pictures Tuesday. I think I got some good ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment