Thursday, May 13, 2010

Things are looking good for Friday May 14

The Weather Channel says starting to clear Friday around 3:00 and sunny and 74 by 6:00. So from here, Thursday around 7:00, I'd say we are a good to go for HH. I'll check the forecast midday Friday and post an update if things change.

As for the Big Money Bonanza from last week ... we got 1 number and no payout. I think we'll try again this week. Maybe I could start posting the numbers before the drawing?

We had a good crew and you can see some of their smiling faces in the last post. Grandparents were everywhere for Isabel's party. Reese and a girlfriend came down and swam with Isabel who seemed extremely happy to get in the water for the first time this year.

Amie didn't make an appearance. Might had had something to do with the wedding being next month. I'm not sure if she knew Cincinnati chili dogs were on the menu though. They were good Amie.

No comments:

Post a Comment