Friday, May 7, 2010

May 7: Isabel and friends at 5:00ish Friday, followed by regular HH

Friends of Isabel and friends of Happy Hour are welcome at 5:00 or maybe before. The birthday girl might arrive as early as 4:00 I'm told. I think the big event, cake and presents won't be till 5ish at least.

There are Cincy chili dogs, hot dogs and mac & cheese.

The weather report holds good but breezy till 8 or 9. Then batten down the hatches!

Water temp is about 72 and felt much warmer than last Friday or even last Wed. I'm putting the solar cover it on tonight. Who knows if it will make a difference with several nights in the mid 30's coming up. YIKES!

I did manage to purchase another power ball ticket for the Saturday drawing. I hope your here to cash in with the rest of us! Birthday party kids excluded from winning, parents eligible if here.

No comments:

Post a Comment